I am building from scratch a1/4 scale Kestrel 17(it's about 60" long and 6"+ at its widest point).  The foam plug is finished and I'm about ready to fiberglass it using the lost foam method.  What wieghts of fiberglass should I use at what areas on the fuselage, and where should extra glass cloth go for reinforcement (and what weights)?  The fuse includes the fin, to which will be mounted the horizontal tailplane and elevator.  I want to keep the wieght down, and will reinforce the fuse at strategic points with hardwood strips and/or carbon prepreg strips after the foam is etched out.

Bob Brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]