I'm building a 1/4 scale sailplane fuse, about 60" long and 6.3" wide at
widest point with a T-tail (fin is part of fuse).  It's a Glasflugel
H-401 Kestrel 17.  I'm using the "lost foam" method.  I want to keep it
light, but strong.  What would be recommended weights of fiberglass
cloth and how many layers to use at various areas in the fuselage?  I
was thinking of using 1.5 oz as the outside layer to make finishing
easier (fine weave).  Please help!

Bob

--
Bob Brown