Hi Norm,

I've always had excellent service and pricing from Steve Hill at www.battlepack.com. You can buy loose cells or specify your pack configuration, and he's always been willing to spend time on the phone to address my questions.

   Dan

Norman E. Timbs, Jr. wrote:

Where do you recommend buying Nicads and NiMH cells and packs these days?

TIA,

Norm

PBSS