Well great. Spread spectrum is sounding mighty cool.

Problem. When I bought my radio 5 years ago I bought a transmitter I will never out grow. It's working great and I love the thing! It's doing all I want and has room to spare!

So, yes. Everyone should buy a Spread Spectrum radio. It's super cool! I hope everyone switches to it! Then I'll have the 72mhz band all to myself.

Hey JR - Please make a spread spectrum module for my MULTIPLEX transmitter!

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA