I got this Space Pro a few months ago from DP.
I have not started putting it together yet need room in the house. Have a
new baby plus a few new planes.
$900 local pickup (Orange County, CA) or $975 shipped paypal.
My wife would love for me to keep it, but I can't justify paying over a
million and a half for the size of home I need to store these things... :)
Home values are crazy here...

I also have it listed on Rcgroups.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470823#post4951712

Thanks!