In a message dated 1/28/2006 1:33:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The verbage "Self Insured Retention" is a fancy way of saying "Deductible".  I know I certainly couldn't afford a deductible this high

You can't, but the AMA can ('cause we send them lots of due$ and they have some invested savings!).  I.E., any claim liability that ultimately accrues to the AMA coverage (any coverage you have pays first, then you pay AMA coverage deductables), they pay the first $250K, and any remainder is paid by their insurance company.  Good Lift!