My brother and I hit Brookville (IN) today, was much better than I expected - S winds, 10-15 with lots of lift.  Helped my brother dial in his new HalfPipe, made mine look pretty ratty (almost a full season in on it, and the rocks and guardrails are taking their toll).   Plan was to get him flying on the backside by the end of the day, mostly successful.  It's addictive.  If you have not tried DS'ing yet, you have to try it at least once.

I'm definitely hooked - spent the last hour working on making good circles. was getting some good speed going.  Learned that tighter cricles were faster, maybe just feels that way?  Regardless, I felt like today was my fasted day yet.   For a sailplane guy, there's nothing like the sound of an engine-less ship going by fast enough to make that kind of noise.

Good thing I'm still flying foam, tho - "set her down" hard enough to bend metal control horns, but the ship could fly tomorrow.  Good News / Bad News?  Good news, still one of the best sites to fly around.  Bad news, I won't be out there tomorrow.....

Brent