Jessop has asked for a textbook of elementary
principles; Chick has endorsed the request.  Does
anyone have a candidate text to put forward?  I have
heard that something approaching a text has been
published not too long ago in Britain, but does it
have universal approval from those who have done
equivalent study in the philosophic, theoretic and
empirical literature?  Are Bridger, Klinck, Ryan and
Lane prepared to hold up the Hutcheson & co. book and
say “this is all you need to know about Social Credit
to get into effective action in any corner of the
world”?  Until I can be fairly confident that I am not
getting simplistic answers to complex questions, I
will sign on with Wally on this issue.

Keith

Jessop

I have given this years of careful and heartfelt
consideration and I agree
with you.

Chick