On 6 Mar 2003 at 17:15, Victor Bridger wrote:

Hello,

Well, it could be the case. The meaning and statements could also be in
contradiction.
However, what bothers me is the recent revival of religious principles throughout
intelectual community worldwide.
In that revival the new and old axioms have been set, according to current cultural
positive values, where exclusivity plays an important role.
I am aware of your message, but saying "Christian ethical and metaphysical values"
even out of context, almost excludes other two fractions of the basically same
religion
and support and rainforce the myths of its exclusivity in widely accepted positive
values.

I do not try to be critic of your general view, but react to recent wide spreading
phenomenon.

Sincerely,
Senad