On 10 Mar 2003 at 18:29, Victor Bridger wrote:

Dear Sir,

Attempting to put religious notes into Social Credit philosophy could be
properly called with words you used.
Especially in the current historical moment, where praising one religious stupidity
exuses violence toward another one.
There is no doubt that one's belief usually makes no obstacle in understanding and
accepting Social Credit, neither national or other social identity, thus there is no
need
to emphasize its compatibility with any religion. Doing it, even accidentaly, makes
named identity exclusive and "the right one".