Wally Klinck has graciously sent me the BBC recording
of Douglas's 1934 radio address, "The Causes of War."
I believe it may be the only existing audio recording
of Douglas.

I've converted it to an easily downloaded file.

Right click the designated link below, then choose
"save target as" with your left mouse button.  This
will save the file to whatever folder you designate
on your computer.  The file is approximately 3.5 MB
and will take approximately 15-20 minutes with a 56K
modem to download through an ordinary dial-up
connection.  Be patient.

It is in Real Audio format so you will need Real
Player to play it.

Right click this link to download the Douglas file:

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/3f92edf5_124e1/bc/My+Documents/douglas-1934.rmj?bfcvvk_AgtwAxDtl

Note:  If you do not have Real Player you may
download it for free at

http://www.real.com/realoneplayer.html?pp=choice&src=100103r1choice_c1_3_2_1_1