***>Marginalism/STV disagrees...  They state price is
set where marginal cost = marginal utility<***

No, they most definitely do NOT state that.  Price is
price.  The "profit maximizing," "market clearing" or
"equilibrium" price is where "marginal revenue"
equals "marginal cost."  That price arises only in
the condition of "perfect competition" in the absence
of "monopoly."  It is merely a theoretical model that
on its own terms is perfectly logical.  I've already
informed you of this error.  And I say that as an
opponent of marginalism.  The only thing you are
demonstrating is that you are an ignoramus.
--

***>That which exist but by the group.  If I need
another to pick a fruit from a tree, then the fruit

The last sentence here does not follow logically from
the first three.  The benefits flowing from
association accrue to the individuals making up the
group.  It is they as individuals who should decide
on apportionment.  They can best do that through free
markets.
--

***>Thus nearly all of our wealth is a creation
beyond that of the individual, to which the

The individual can legitimately have a claim that is
greater than his own contribution because a) the
whole is greater than the sum of its parts--what we
call the increment of association, and b) the
cultural heritage handed down from past generations.
That claim is best expressed through free markets
rather than bureaucratic dictat.  So the truth is the
exact opposite of your assertion.