It seems that the station became defunct just
within the past few days.  At http://www.philipdru.com/
are several streaming audios, the last dated
November 2.

Serveral interviews are with persons identifiable
as Austrians, including Hans-Herman Hoppe on
November 1.

Douglas was very much a libertarian (some have
observed that social credit is a form of anarchism)
which should be a point of convergence between
social crediters and Austrians.

----Original Message Follows---- From: Philip Dru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [SOCIAL CREDIT] Canada' experiment with social credit Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:16:01 -0600

I am a 27 year old nobody from Austin.  The name is a holdover from my radio
show (looking for a new one) which  required a pseudonym due to the uh...
nature of the station (which no longer exists).  You can get Jekyll Island
at http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html

Best Wishes,
Scott Horton (philip dru dot com)
ps: I like the ironic quotes around "fiction"