Dikarenakan pengiriman film yang terlambat, maka kami tidak bisa memutar film
THE GOAT (KADIN) sesuai rencana pada:

Jumat - 5 Desember 2008 / Kineforum / 16:45 WIB

Sebagai gantinya kami akan memutar film MAD ABOUT ENGLISH (Singapore,
documentary, 82 minutes). Film ini bercerita tentang persiapan orang-orang di
Beijing menghadapi olimpiade musim panas lalu dengan belajar bahasa Inggris!

Harap diperhatikan bahwa untuk semua pemutaran film gratis, tiket akan
dibagikan satu jam sebelum pemutaran film.

Due to the delay in film delivery, please note that we are unable to screen THE
GOAT (KADIN) on the following screening time:

Friday, December 5 / Kineforum / 16:45

As a replacement, we will screen MAD ABOUT ENGLISH (Singapore, documentary, 82
minutes), a film about people in Beijing obsessed with learning English to gear
themselves up for the Summer Olympics 2008!

Also be informed that tickets for all free screenings will be distributed one
hour prior to the screening time.

Enjoy JiFFest!

10th Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest)

December 5-9, 2008

Jl. Sutan Syahrir I C/3-4

Jakarta Pusat 10350

INDONESIA