Hi

This is just a guess. I have not seen the problem you describe.

Can you catch the BIOS with a control-p before it reboots again?

If so do a show and see what the bios settings are. It's possible
that something is set very strange in the bios.

Again, that's only a guess. I am by no means an expert on the Soekris
bios ...

Bob