Hey everyone, I thought I'd just fire off a question of general interest
and see what everything thinks of it...

Would it be productive to have the Soekris bios opensource'd? It seems
like people were waiting quite a long time for fixes and things during
the last SATA debacle. I realize that this would have to be a decision
made by Soren but I think it might help out the community in general...

My other question is does anyone think LinuxBios support for the soekris
might be a good idea? I was thinking it might be a good idea to wrap the
projects into one...

Anyways just food for though,

John "Slice Dog" McGuigan

LinuxBios = http://linuxbios.org/index.php/Welcome_to_LinuxBIOS