At 11:48 AM 10/11/2007, Ryan L. Faircloth wrote:
>I am attempting to update one of these units that currently runs
>1.31. Using Hypercom the transfer appears to work

Hypercom should work, but try and do it with cu and lsx just in case
there is some strange issue with hypercom. I have done a half dozen
with cu and lsx this past week and one just a few min ago. I have
done the updates at 9600 and 19200. What speed are you using ?

On FreeBSD
cu -s19200 -l /dev/cuad1
 >download

Then ~C
lsx /tmp/b5501_132i.bin

Also is the image you are working with correct ?

[zoo]# md5 b5501_132i.bin
MD5 (b5501_132i.bin) = de069c09556a9feda7ada9acc6f45698
[zoo]#

         ---Mike