Utility boxes work. If space is of the escense, you can always connect
a usb header, instead of having the plug poking out the side.

On Jan 30, 2008 10:34 AM, John Pettitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm looking for a weatherproof box to mount a 4801 in (I only need one
> ethernet but I do need the USB for this application) - does anybody have
> any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the
present controls the past." - 1984

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "Its
like a giant mosh pit of atoms jumping up and down" - Ms. Fawcett,
when explaining the transfer of heat.