We are facing a problem with net4826-50 boards, running at a customer
remote site. Using CRON and WatchDog, we are trying to go into 100%
unattended mode, though system occasionally goes into lockup, and
requires hard reboot.
Looking into ComBIOS changelog, we are considering to upgrade the BIOS,
but want to make sure we can apply b4801_133.bin to net4826. I assume
that net4801 bios can be applied to net4826, since it sais "for
net48xx", but want confirmation.

Also, since I am a new comer here, allow me for the basic question, but
how do you do search through the archive at Soekris site???

Thank you in advance.