Yes - there is that also, and apologies if much of this has been
discussed before - I'm new to the Soekris boards...

1.  PRIMARY problem is netbooting with a CF card in (even though there
is NO boot record/boot part, the BIOS does not continue on to PXE)
with the default "from factory" boot order ( 0x80 0x81 0xF0 0xFF )

2.  Flashing errorled on successful flashing/build of the CF card.  I
saw some mentions of drivers for the 4801 on 2.6 Linux kernels.  Work
the same for 4511?
                NOTE:  My alternative, which isn't too bad, is to build a 2.4
installer image based on my current 2.4 firewall image (which has the
driver for LED already built in).  Either way - it seems I'm going to
have to manually build this kernel?!?!?!

3.  Programming the BIOS from the command line.  There are a couple of
other parameters I'd like to modify from the commandline if possible.
These aren't critical - but it SURE would help.

Erik