> Hello List,
>
> we are currently looking for some powerfull Hardware. It must have:
> - Intel Pentium Mobile (>= 1,6GHz)
> - 2,5" Hard Disk (Slot)
> - Min 1GB Ram
> - Min 3 Interfaces
> - VGA is optional

Powerful, indeed.  Nothing Soekris sells at the moment comes close,
except in Ethernet port count.

> I think i have seen such a 19" Soekris Box on the Linux days 2007. Can

IIRC, it's merely a 19" rack-mount box for their current products.

> anyone point me to some products?!

I'd look at mini-itx solutions, or even a full-size 1U solution

http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html
http://www.logicsupply.com/

not sure what shipping to DE would be like from these companies, but
I'm sure you can find something reasonable, or local.

> We primarily need it for Proxy, Mailserver, VPN and Netfilter.

Wow, if you're doing all that on one box, you probably *do* want to
look at full-size (15" deep) solutions, depending on the size of your
user base.

-Andy