After a bios upgrade from (1.27a -> 1.33) my Trancend CompactFlash 2GB
120x is no longer bootable, stating the error:

       No Boot device available, enter monitor.

Downgrading to 1.31 or 1.30 did not fix it either. Trying back to 1.28
or 1.27a resulted in the error:

       Error, Old revision of BIOS image.

My best guess is a geometry as I did not build the NanoBSD image with
the exact right geometry specifications, but could not find much in
the changelog with regards why did suddenly could cause failure.

Any advice on how to revert to 1.27a or to get it working at 1.33?
/Rick
--
http://rickvanderzwet.nl