Hello,

I like OpenBSD and I want to replace my ISP modem-router by a soekris.
Concerning LAN part, no problem. But, for ADSL/ADSL2+ part, it's more
difficult.
I was looking for a mini-pci card but it seems it doesn't exist! If I want
to take a PCI modem card, I must take net5501 which is the only one with PCI
slot.
I found this out of some mailing lists, it seems soekris and openbsd support
it but I want to be sure before buying :)
http://www.traverse.com.au/productview.php?product_id=115

Has anyone created an ADSL modem router? Does it work fine?
Btw, do you have any experience with viking cards? Is the lifetime good?

Thanks a lot
--
Alexandre Westfahl,
Free Software consultant