From: p...@critter.freebsd.dk [mailto:p...@critter.freebsd.dk] On Behalf Of
Poul-Henning Kamp
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:00 AM
To: Bob Camp
Cc: soekris-tech@lists.soekris.com
Subject: Re: [Soekris] net5501 freebsd 8.0 compile options

In message <ea8da95b-7382-4f2b-9b57-420c40c50...@cq.nu>, Bob Camp writes:
>Hi
>
>I had a nasty suspicion that was the case.
>
>So now it's either get another 15 45xx boards or figure out another way
>to do it.

If you know anybody just moderately VHDL capable, getting a low-profile
PCI card with an FPGA, a counter and a bunch of latches shouldn't
be too hard.

I did this 10 years ago for the Xilings XC6200 "Hot-1", but that does
not exist anymore :-(

If you make it open source I'll happily write the kernel driver for it.

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956