Soren Kristensen writes:

> The Transcend mSATA boards when coming from the manufacturer is not
> compatible with the mSATA standard, so until they get it fixed
> seems to be incompatible SATA drive,
> SATA code is from Intel so we can't do much there.

Looks like blaming other manufacturers as Soekris business model continues.
Some time ago somebody (Mouse?) offered help with BIOS issues, rejected. Now
Intel is to blame too. Why these problems with Atom CPU and SATA boards
happen only (so far) with Soekris boards? No other OEM-s complained to
Intel? As you said, comBIOS starts too quickly. Is that impossible to make
an user settable wait in BIOS parameters setup before calling SATA
initialization code?

=<Alvar>=