Hi Dan,
you can get the changelog here: http://download.intel.com/embedded/processor/specupdate/324209.pdf

Cheers,
Conrad

Am 14.10.2012 20:35, schrieb Dan Shechter:
Hi,

Never knew there are microcode upgrades to the ATOM.

Can you send a link to the microcode upgrade release notes?

Best regards,
Dan

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Conrad Kostecki <conik...@gmx.de <mailto:conik...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    Hi!
    Does anybody know, if its possible to include the latest Intel
    Microcode
    in a future version of comBIOS?
    It seems, that the current release has an older one, because updating
    manually with microcode_ctl gives me:

    dmesg:
    [259299.918812] microcode: CPU0 updated to revision 0x105, date =
    2011-07-18
    [259299.922403] microcode: CPU1 updated to revision 0x105, date =
    2011-07-18

    But this is only valid for the "current" session. After a reboot, the
    old microcode ist loaded again. I would like to have this permanent.

    I don't know, how comBIOS is designed. So maybe, it can't be included.
    At least for me, I had in the past modified AWARD Biosfiles and
    replaced
    there the Microcode by myself and flashed it, as it was one part
    of the
    Biosfile. Maybe this could be possible in future, to get new microcode
    in comBIOS?

    Thanks!
    Conrad

Viele Grüße,