Hello.

Our net6510 is serving a soho firewall in a small office with 3 PCs, one printer and one NAS.
Last friday we noticed, the performance of our network dropping slightly but didn't bother much as it could have been the DSL connection too.
Over the weekend it was running in idle mode because no one was here. When I came to office today the 6510 greeted me with an error LED burning and flickering LEDs on all four interfaces.
The hardware-reset is not working at all. I tried to pull and replug the power wire and the box starts with error LED burning and interface lights off. After a few seconds, some LEDs of the interfaces start blinking and after like 2-3 minutes they start flickering all togther the same way as I found them after weekend.
I tried to connect to the com-port too but there appears nothing not even bios.

What's happening there?
Greetings
- gkh