On 06/07/2013 02:35 PM, Alex Pilon wrote:
On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 02:33:08PM +0000, Nigel Kukard wrote:
My laptop picks it up as a USB host controller and then picks up usb
serial devices ttyUSB0 through to ttyUSB2
Did you manage to get it working? I have a contact at OCLUG that had
something similar and managed to get a PPP session over one of the
serial devices. He had some qurisk that I only vaguely recall at the
moment.

I didn't get it working in the 6501, I thought the card I had was not initializing as it didn't have the sim slot connected, didn't look into it further.

I'll get one of the devices mentioned which includes the sim slot and try that.