Hi,
I want buy some soekris device to build an openbsd hardened firewall, but I
need of an advice about an adsl pci modem card. Anyone could help me ?

I'd avoid a pci card with a router abilities because I have some doubts
about its security. I mean that a typical home netgear/linksys  router are
really easy to hack. it's very simple download the firmware from the vendor
site, uncompress it and then insert some kind of trojan/sniffer then flash
it on the device.
So I have the same suspects on  pci router card thus I want a pure adsl
modem card instead of a mdem router. And finally why shoud I want a router
inside a host with just one ethernet port ????

Thank you for any help.

cheers Vittorio.