Hello,

My NET6501 runs quite well except for a very annoying high-pitched tone
originating from the board (sometimes). Since I intend to use this
computer in my hifi setup, well, it's a bit problematic.

I've got an external 12v power supply some distance away from the board,
so that isn't creating the noise. In addition, I've tried two different
12v power supplies, both with the same effect. I don't see a relation
with CPU load (though the processor has an easy job anyways), or any
relation at all. Sometimes the tone is there, gets more intense, and
then it's gone to a low level (or perhaps gone).

Has anyone got experience with this (annoying) feature. Also important:
does anyone have a (possible) solution?

Kind regards, Maarten