Thanks for those who offered me some solutions.

I did test the power supply with the voltmeter, and it does display a good 12 V between the pins.

I think I remember that when I first tried to turn it on again, I had the Power and Error Leds that lit on for a few seconds, then nothing.

Now, just nothing.

Regards
Nicolas