Hey Jason,

Great that you got further. What is the failure for nua_respond()? Could
you please send a log of the execution or your app? By quickly looking
at your code it seems it's correct. Please run your app with TPORT_LOG=1
environment variable enabled: this prints the incoming and outgoing SIP
message bodys.
(sh>  TPORT_LOG=1 ./your_app)

BR,

Martti