Hello again,

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Just a small comment on sofsip-cli. imho it has grown a bit too large to
> be considered an example. Better considered an reference application
> using pretty much the complete stack.

ok, Nickolay also raised the same point. I've now updated the website a
bit and sofsip-cli (and the gaim plugin) are now both classified as
reference clients. There are now more prominent links to the tutorial as
well as to the NUA reference documentation. Comments are welcome:

- http://sofia-sip.sourceforge.net/development.html

I've also update the front page somewhat:

- http://sofia-sip.sourceforge.net/

I added some new non-technical content to our 'Features' list. It'd be
interesting to hear comments concerning the "Open development model"
section. Is this project open enough?

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net