Yes.

> Please note that caching the authentication data is handle-specific at
> the moment. It is up to your application to find suitable username and
> password when it receives an error response authentication header.

Understood.

> Perhaps we need an option to include some authorization headers in
> initial requests, too.

That would be nice, where you can pass it all on initial invite, and
have NUA handle the auth response in that case, if it has information to
do so.

I am still coming up with our requirements, but in short, we need to be
able to send as completely different identities, and to receive from
many different sources, some authed, some not, some registered, some
not, some just confirmed by the ip the request was coming from.  Also,
can you confirm that the ip of the actual packet the request comes from
is available.

Mike