Hello all,

I'd humbly ask everyone to take a quick look at our bug and feature-req
trackers at sf.net and:

- close items that have been fixed/handled
- update items that are no longer valid
- add items for bugs/features that have been discussed in the past
   but since then forgotten

In general, the idea is that not all bugs (nor feature-reqs) need to go
through these trackers. But items that for some reason cannot be resolved
immediately (within a few days), should be added to one of the trackers
so that they are not forgotten.

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net