Pekka,

sres.c uses close() to close sockets now, while closesocket() should be used for win32. As sres.c uses su anyway, the below whatsnew patch replaces calls to close() with calls to su_close().

I suppose that the rest of socket functions called in sres.c should be replaced with su_ - I plan to prepare a patch for it on the next week.

{
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/sresolv/sres.c 80
+#include <sofia-sip/su.h>
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/sresolv/sres.c 152
-#define SOCKET_ERROR   (-1)
-#define INVALID_SOCKET ((sres_socket_t)-1)
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/sresolv/sres.c 2435
-      close(servers[i]->dns_socket);
+      su_close(servers[i]->dns_socket);
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/sresolv/sres.c 2511
-    close(s);
+    su_close(s);
hunk ./libsofia-sip-ua/sresolv/sres.c 2520
-      close(s);
+      su_close(s);
}

I've sent you a complete darcs patch with a separate email.

Best regards,
Roman