Hello,

I have a problem making Hold and Resume with my sip calls. I'm using
sofia-sip darcs version.

When I want to make a hold, I call nua_invite with NUTAG_HOLD(1) to send
a re-invite with "sendonly" added  in the media attibute of the SDP
parameters, at this stage all work well.
But when I Resume the call with NUTAG_HOLD(0), the re-invite is sent but
without media attribute added, normally it must add "sendrecv" to the
media attributes no?

Did I make something wrong to hold and resume calls or are there a
problem about this in sofia-sip???
Thank you to help me.

emilie