Hello all,

it seems at least a few serious bugs slipped into the final 1.12.5 release
(despite the heavy last minute patch'n'hack work). So let's freeze all
work on new features and/or major refactoring, and focus on fixing known
issues of 1.12.5, and then get release 1.12.6 out with these fixes.

In case someone has noticed this, our webpage is still showing info
for the old 1.12.4 release. :( Unfortunately we are not able to modify
the website now as sourceforge.net is having trouble with shell access:

  http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04

As for packaging issues, I today pushed patches for 1.12.5 release to
Debian's pkg-voip repository on alioth. But as 1.12.5 has known bugs, and
Debian is in deep-freeze mode for the 4.0 release, I'll probably won't
even try to push 1.12.5 just yet to unstable.

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net