Hi,

My two cents...

I've also been thinking about what would it take to create Python bindings for
Sofia-SIP.
The tag system maps rather nicely to Python's named function parameters.
However, to pass the parameters down to the stack you'll have to call
set_params/set_hparams repeatedly, one tag at a time.

Also, I'd like to see some object orientation instead of straightforward
function-to-function mapping.
And, as the stack is event-based, perhaps integration with Twisted will be
great?

Best regards,
  Mikhail