Hello

I want to compile Sofia SIP on cygwin to integrate it in a VLC
(VideoLan) which  was compiled on cygwin to generate an EXE file.
My sofia SIP version is "sofia-sip-1.12.5"

The main issue when compiling Sofia-SIP is related to pthread.

Has any body succeed to compile it on Cygwin ?
is there any library already available for cygwin that one can use them
for dynamic linking.
Is there anyone that can share it experience in this issue...

Any help is highly appreciated

Best regards
Toufik