Hi,

It's OK for "!" (it shouldn't have been escaped in the first place), but
somehow "@" in the parameter became unescaped too, which is wrong because it is
a reserved URI character.

>>Can I turn this off?

>Only by modifying the source code, see url_d() in url/url.c.

BTW, from what I could understand out of the code ;) the hostname part of
SIP/SIPS URIs seems to be "canonized" with escaping as well, but in reality it
should only be validated to have a FQDN/IPv4/IPv6, everything else makes the
URI invalid.

My 2 cents,
  Mikhail