Could anyone provide me a patch for 1.12.6 so that I can preserve my
application as shown below?  That is, I invoke nua_create/nua_destroy from
my main application thread, and call su_root_run() from a separate thread,
as shown below.

void main(...)
{
        su_init();
        su_home_init();
        su_root_create();
        su_root_threading();
        nua_create();
        su_root_threading();
        nua_create();
        pthread_create(&main_sip_root_thread, ...);     // Creates thread that
calls
su_root_run()
        nua_handle();
        nua_register();