hi,all

   I've found following message from the mail list( ), i'd like to know if
anyone has successfully used http proxy in sofia sip stack?

I've tryed to use TPTAG_HTTP_CONNECT() tag in my program, when i filled one
string like TPTAG_HTTP_CONNECT("http://192.168.1.123:8080";) into the tag, which
means no authentication, everything looks fine, and sofia sip stack can use the
http proxy connect to the internet!

But when i filled the tag with TPTAG_HTTP_CONNECT("http://testaccount: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]:8080") , which using basic authentication, of course i've set basic
access authentication in http proxy,  and i got the log message :

"
tport_http_connect: 407 Unauthorized
nta_agent: tport: 192.168.1.123:808: Protocol error
nta_agent: received garbage from TCP/x.x.x.x:5060/sip
"

And i also found in maillist that sofia-sip does not support NTLM
authentication at present, so i just want to test the basic authentication
method when using http proxy

Best regards,
Liang

PS: captures from wireshark
---------------------------- Message sent to http proxy
CONNECT XXXX:5060 HTTP/1.1
Host: XXXX:5060
Proxy-Connection: keepalive
-------------------------------- Response from http proxy
HTTP/1.0 407 Unauthorized
Server: Proxy
Proxy-Authenticate: Basic realm="Proxy Authorization"
Cache-control: no-cache
-------------------------------- message sent to http proxy
REGISTER sip:XXX.com SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP DBDaDaacBBDaBcDc.is.invalid;branch=z9hG4bKBK32BSBBBS88S
Max-Forwards: 70