hi, all

    I'm trying to find out a way to log sofia sip stack's behavior, like
logging how a SIP registration/publication/subcribe/bye/cancel/message REQUEST
being sent out with what <from> ,<to> , <Request line>, <Cseq>, <CallID> SIP
headers, etc.
    Example :
    I'm trying to make a log entry :
    SRC.IP=192.168.0.XXX SRC.PORT=5100 DST.IP=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX DST.PORT=5060
Request.line = <REQUEST-LINE> From= <From> TO = <TO> Cseq = <CSeq> CallID =
<CallID> Contact = <Contact> Expire=<expiration>

    I'd like to known how could i access these SIP header information before
the SIP REQUEST being sent out to the real network.
    What i need is a interface to collect these information and log them to a
file.

Thanks in advance.

Liang
2007-10-31