Bugs item #1816647, was opened at 2007-10-19 09:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=756076&aid=1816647&group_id=143636

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Somehow, the Contact with the external binding discovered by the outbound code
is not used in subsequent dialogs.
See the attached application log.