Alexander Beisig schrieb:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
>> Hi,

Since I didn't hear any news on this issue I did some more researching.
  There are two ways that I know of that a source can use to interrupt
the GLib main loop:  Either by specifing a timeout value, or by
registering a file descriptor to poll for new input.  Since my example
program works with the timer code uncommented, I assume that su-glib
doesn't have problems with the timeout method of interrupting the event
loop.

To test whether su-glib also correctly registers its UDP socket as a FD
to poll, I ran my example code in gdb with breakpoints set for
g_main_context_add_poll and g_source_add_poll.  Neither of these
breakpoints were reached before the program entered the GLib main loop.
  If the UDP socket is indeed not registered as a FD to poll then I
think that's a pretty major bug in su-glib. Unfortunately I don't
understand the sofia-sip code enough to check this throughly and tell
where or when the registering of the UDP socket should take place.

Kind regards,
Alexander Beisig

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]