Hi Stefano,

maybe this helps you:

        nua_invite(handle,  NUTAG_MEDIA_ENABLE(0), TAG_END());

As far as i know this deactivates the SDP offer/answer engine for the call,
which would wait for user sdp and won't
send the invite if none is provided. You can activate the engine later in the
call with:
        nua_set_hparams(handle, NUTAG_MEDIA_ENABLE(1), TAG_END());

By the way: if you destroy the handle directly after calling nua_invite(),
sofia will end the call. Maybe this causes some
trouble, two. Perhaps it would be better to destroy the handle in the event
callback.

Timo

Jeden Monat 1 hochkarätiger maxdome-Blockbuster GRATIS!
Exklusiv für alle WEB.DE Nutzer. http://www.blockbuster.web.de