Hi,

________________________________

        From: ext Shumei Liu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 1:11 AM
        To: sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: [Sofia-sip-devel] Sofia process incoming MESSAGE request alway
send200OK

        Please anyone can help me with this issue:

        We are trying to implement some applications with MESSAGE method. The
problem is that whenever Sofia receives a MESSAGE, it always immediately send a
200 OK reply, no mater whether a successful delivery to application layer; we
don't know how to change this behaviour.

        Ideally, only if application successfully get the message and
acknowledged it, then send 200 OK to sender.

        Any one can help me solve this problem?

You can suppress automatic responses to MESSAGE by using NUTAG_APPL_METHODS.

Cheers,

  Mikhail