Hi,

at the moment I am testing my SDP offer/answer code for  T.38 against
other implementations. My implementation is based on sofia-sip 1.12.8.

While testing I found the following problem:

Sofia-Sip prints the media format "udptl" in capital letters into the sdp part.
This
is rejected by some strict implementations.

The reason seems to be that there are differences between the T.38 spec of
ITU-T and the definition of "udptl" at IANA.

The ITU spec defines the udptl in lower case and IANA in upper case.

T.38 spec says the preferred implementation should be as in  the T.38
definitions,
that would be lower case (T.38 (04/2007) chapter V.3.4).

So I suggest, that the function printf_media() in sdp_print.c uses
lower case for "udptl".

This should provide a bit more interoperability.

Best Regards,
Timo