2008/11/26 Tiago Katcipis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Im trying to compile sofia-sip on windows with TLS support and im having a
> little trouble on doing that. When i include the tport_tls.c and the
> tport_tls.h on the project i got the following error:
>
> C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\MICROSOFT SDK\INCLUDE\winsock2.h(109) : error
> C2011: 'fd_set' : 'struct' type redefinition
> C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\MICROSOFT SDK\INCLUDE\winsock2.h(144) : warning
> C4005: 'FD_SET' : macro redefinition
>         C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\MICROSOFT SDK\INCLUDE\winsock.h(88) : see
> previous definition of 'FD_SET'

Looks like openssl includes winsock.h and sofia-sip/su_wait.h then
includes <winsock2.h>. You can try to move
sofia-sip includes before openssl, perhaps openssl then does not try
to use <winsock.h>.

> the error keeps going on saying that a lot of things are being redefined, i
> dont changed anything...just added the files. I already tried to define
> HAVE_TLS and HAVE_OPENSSL on the win32/config.h, but the error is the same.
>
> Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong, or at least give a hint, im kinda
> lost? i did not find any doc on how to compile on win32 with TLS.

Sorry, I don't think we have ever done win32 and tls compilation with sofia-sip.

If you succeed, please keep us posted.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com